WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO 9001?
to implement an order in the company in the field of:
- „papers“ (management of documentation and records),
- separation of the responsibilities and authorities (it is not possible the all are responsible for everything),
- management of production or service provision (management of processes),
- looking for new customers and possibilities in the way that they have a high level of satisfaction with us (evaluation of customer satisfaction),
- looking for suppliers, for which you are a partner (purchasing, evaluation of suppliers),
- little unsuccess as well as during the progress of the company (internal audit, improvement).
TO WHOM IS THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT ISO 9001 DEDICATED TO?
Quality management system and related norm ISO 9001 is dedicated to all business sectors. There is a possibility to apply this norm in all sectors, it means in computer industry, automotive industry, food industry, financial institutions, health services or other services.
The advantages for organizations with certified quality management system ISO 9001:
- management of processes – activities;
- establishing and evaluation of work activities effectiveness;
- ensuring of the conformity with the relevant legislation in the field of protection of data and information;
- determination and reviewing of the customer requirements;
- reduction of the costs caused by failures in process;
- growing up of the competitive ability of the organization on the home as well as foreign market;
- obtaining of the competitive advantage by the public procurement and in various tenders;
- increase of the awareness, qualification’ grow and motivation of the employees;
- increase of the trustworthiness and image of the organization from the customer point of view, state administration and other partners.